Selling New & Existing Franchised Businesses
Learn how to enhance your business brokerage practice by developing an effective sales process for new and existing franchised businesses. This course will:
- Familiarize you with the franchise industry
- Illustrate the differences between selling a new or existing franchised business and a non-franchised business
- Discuss franchise broker compensation
- Explain how to develop a franchise offering inventory and franchise buyer leads
- Identify best practices for integrating franchise sales and business brokerage.
Prerequisites: We recommend that you complete IBBA #101 and/or have experience with the business intermediary process.
This course is divided into four videos. After each chapter, you will be asked to take a short quiz to test your understanding of the material. Please use your Participant Guide and any notes to help you answer the questions. At the end is a final exam that you must pass with 70%.Register Now