The IBBA Education Committee plays a vital role in the IBBA’s Mission. Charged with leading both the strategic direction and tactical execution of the IBBA’s course offerings, the Committee strives to deliver high-quality educational experiences across a variety of delivery channels.
Some specific areas the Committee works on include:
- Developing new courses to meet members’ evolving needs
- Revitalizing/updating old courses to ensure relevancy
- Collaborating on online course development
- Selecting course offerings for Conferences and other events
- Establishing requirements to qualify as an IBBA instructor
The coming year will be an exciting one, as we:
- Create a Business Brokers Basics Course
- Create a Business Broker Knowledge Assessment
- Recruit and work with new, qualified instructors
- Develop a common terms glossary for Business Brokers
- And more!
Get Involved with the IBBA Education Committee Today!
- 2020 Chair: Steven Beal
- Meetings: Every 4 Weeks on Wednesday @ 2:00 PM EST
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!