Member Engagement Committee
The Member Engagement Committee leads the IBBA’s recruitment efforts by collaborating on outreach initiatives and defining programs that enhance the overall membership experience. The Committee spearheads the charge to grow the IBBA’s member engagement and drive member retention. Additionally, the committee guides how the IBBA presents itself to its target audiences, considering activities and messaging that convey leadership, professionalism and goodwill. Notably, the Committee promotes and conducts the quarterly Market Pulse Survey in collaboration with Pepperdine University.
Some specific areas the Committee works on include:
- Targeted marketing campaigns to potential members
- Identifying new potential member benefits
- Collaborating on the Member Excellence Awards Program
- Welcoming new members to the IBBA community
- Conducting member satisfaction surveys
- Campaigns to increase Market Pulse Survey participation
- Evaluating IBBA marketing collateral concepts
- Collaborating on IBBA website development
The coming year will be an exciting one, as we:
- Actively engage in new member marketing tactics
- Implement a new, best-in-class member engagement platform
- Strive to increase our member Net Promoter Score
- Proactively grow our online social communities
Get Involved with the Member Engagement Committee Today!
- 2021 Chair: Kyle Griffith
- 2021 Co-Chair: Charles Spickert
- Meetings: First Tuesday of the Month @ 3:30 PM EST
- Contact: Email [email protected] to learn more!