IBBA Conferences are a purposeful mix of education, networking and camaraderie, designed to help IBBA members continuously improve their skills and grow their businesses. The IBBA Conference Committee is a high-visibility group, focused on delivering a premium event experience to IBBA members across all these facets.
Some specific areas the Committee works on include:
- Developing the Conference theme and branding
- Vetting workshop presenters and topics for quality and relevancy
- Selecting impactful keynote and seminar speakers
- Generating ideas for new programs and formats to enhance the experience
The coming year will be an exciting one, as we:
- Improve the Conference locations and venues
- Explore the use of new, leading-edge technologies
- Test different formats and agenda designs
- Add more social and civic activities to the mix
Get Involved with the Member Engagement Committee Today!
- 2019 Chair: Denise Yardy
- Meetings: Every 2 Weeks on Thursdays @ 12:30 PM EST
- Contact: Email [email protected] to learn more!