Introduction to SBA Financing
This essential 2 hour course introduces students to the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) programs and procedures. Developed based on student and member feedback, it’s a ‘must’ for any newer Main Street Business Broker and a refresher for the experienced Broker.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The advantages and disadvantages of SBA programs.
- The differences between PLP and GLP lenders.
- What’s included in the SBA’s Total Project Cost.
- How the SBA determines minimum Debt Coverage Ratios.
- Common reasons for SBA loan rejections – and what to do about them.
NOTE: SBA terms change frequently and a review of the current terms is beyond the scope of this course. Rather, this course focuses on the purpose, structure and provision of SBA guaranteed financing.