Marketing Principles Specific to Restaurants
IBBA Course #203R is for experienced general business brokers who want to learn more about marketing principles specific to the restaurant industry. This course will dive deeper into the reasons why you may want to become a restaurant broker and the best ways to position yourself as such.
Upon completion, you will understand:
- How to prospect for restaurant listings
- Listing agreement provisions specific to restaurants
- Red flag signs for restaurant listings
- Buyer target market segments
- Common issues faced with restaurants, and how to overcome them
Developed by 2 leading restaurant experts, this course provides the insights you need to confidently source and market a restaurant business sale.
While there are no required prerequisites, it is highly recommended that you take Course 201R, Restaurant Industry Overview prior to taking this course. Also, the content assumes that students have several years of active general business brokerage experience.Register Now